Available Certification Course DescriptionsThe following courses are available through the Michigan Cyber Range. Click a link below to view a course description. For a schedule of upcoming classes, please see the event calendar.
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE)
- Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO)
- Certified Network Forensics Examiner (CNFE)
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC)
- CPTE and CPTC Boot Camp
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker (CPEH)
- Certified Secure Code Engineer (CSCE)
- Certified Secure Web Application Engineer (CSWAE)
- Certified Security Leadership Officer (CSLO)
- Certified Security Sentinel Training (CSS)
- Certified Virtual Machine Engineer (CVME)
- Certified Wireless Security Engineer (CWSE)
Other Course Descriptions
- CISCO Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- IS20 Security Controls
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
About Our CoursesAll Cyber Range classes are taught over a 4-5 day period via online/or classroom format; labs are included. Final certification exam are completed at the end through an online testing process. All courses include the following student materials: Student workbook, student CD of Software/Tools, key security concepts & definitions book, quick tips section, summary section, and questions and answers for each module.
Group rates are available.
For more information on Michigan Cyber Range training, please contact Sonya Goulet, firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the main Michigan Cyber Range page.